- Had 30 minutes to spare before needing to get ready to leave to spend time with some friends. Even though it was not much time, I chose to spend it walking instead of on the couch!
- Said "NO!" to cookies and other sweets left out for visitors at school.
- Started Fitness 100 work plan at Private Workout.
- Went for a walk even though I had already completed a workout that day.
- Wore my polka dot dress from the back of the closet to church.
- Walked up to the 6th floor of the parking garage at Main Street Arts Festival.
- Walked Fort Worth Zoo 5K
- Ate much less than I normally would have at Table Top Day party.
- Bought jeans one size smaller!
- Left part of the "train robber" on my plate instead of finishing it.
- Did 20 minutes of laps around the theater while waiting for a movie.
- Reached my first ActiveLink 12 Week challenge goal.
- Walked 5 miles instead of sitting and waiting for my car to be fixed.
- Started a blog about my journey!
Even when the scale doesn't show it, we have to celebrate every win! Here is my list of all the wins on this journey so far! Need a place to share your own victories? Leave them in the comments on this page!