Saturday, June 21, 2014

6 Days to Lose 1.4 lbs!

I am happy to report I've been doing pretty great this week.  I've done an awesome job making sure to get at least 10,000 steps.  The one area I didn't do so well in this week is strength training.  It was a super busy work week, so there just didn't seem to be room in my schedule for that.  I still managed to keep my calories pretty low and meet my other goals though.

Here is my DietBet update!


I am pretty excited about this.  1.4 lbs in 6 days seems totally possible!  I just need to watch my calories, get my steps, and workout as much as possible.  I wonder how many people will meet their goal for the bet?  Any part of the $25,550 would be great of course, but I'm really curious to see how much each winner will get!  I feel pretty sure I can do this!

     -26.3

No comments:

Post a Comment