Here is what my week on Fit Bit looked like...
I really like my Fitbit Zip! I've become quite obsessed with figuring out how many steps I earn for certain activities. Here are some of my favorite examples from the week:
- Walking my boyfriend's dog - about 2,000 steps
- Dancing the "Cupid Shuffle" - about 800 steps
- Taking out the trash - about 300 steps
- Walking around my entire apartment complex - about 2,000 steps
- One lap around the coffee table - about 20 steps
I've made a plan for working out more this week. Since I only have to go to work on Wednesday this week, it will be much easier to get to the gym. Yay that!