Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Only Human And I'm Doing It

Getting back on track after the cruise was not easy, and I did a pretty lousy job of it last week.  I'm happy to report that even though I didn't really get back on plan, the scale today only showed a 6.6lb gain.  It's not awesome, but it certainly could have been worse!  After my meeting today I went to the grocery store and stocked up.  I've made a plan for the week that includes tracking, staying on-plan, and  getting more activity.  I hope to lose these 6lbs in the next 3 weeks, then keep on working towards my goal.

One thing that keeps me inspired, is hearing the success stories of others.  If so many people can be successful with Weight Watchers, then I know I can do it too.  If you need a little inspiration in your day, be sure to check out the "I'm Only Human And I Did It" project on YouTube.  Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll have my own story on there! :-)

 -11.8 lbs 
(ps. I wear this shirt on Sundays a lot... I just noticed it is in a few of my weekly photos.)




No comments:

Post a Comment