Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inspiration

Hey there!

Thank you!  You may not know it, but you are an inspiration to me.  Really, just because you're reading this, I'm inspired!

I wasn't sure what blogging about this year of losing weight would do for me.  I hoped it would help me feel accountable and stay on track.  It certainly has done that!  I look forward to stepping on that scale on Sundays so I can blog about my progress Sunday night.  Knowing I'm going to have to reflect on my week and share my thoughts here, keeps me thinking about this journey I'm on.  I actually never thought anyone would really read this blog... but, here you are!

Over the past month, several of you have talked to me about this blog.  These aren't direct quotes, but these are some of the things you've been saying to me (at work, on facebook, whenever I see you):

  • Your blog really inspired me, I'm back on track with WW too!
  • Toni, you're really brave to share what you're doing.
  • Keep up the great work, I'm proud of you.
  • Awesome!  Keep up the great work!
  • Go girl!
  • I really needed to hear this.
  • I'm in this with you!
I'm overwhelmed by your comments!  Many of these comments have come right when I needed them most (in the middle of a day where I wanted to give up).  They've all come as a complete surprise.  You  are all inspiring me, and I just wanted to say thank you!  I started this to inspire myself and to keep myself on track. Knowing that I have become an inspiration to others is a little overwhelming, but very inspiring too!

Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate your comments, your prayers, and your taking time to read my silly ramblings!  We're in this together, and 2013 is going to be the year we succeed!


 -18.5

No comments:

Post a Comment