Sunday, May 26, 2013

Make A Bet

I read this week (on the ManMeetScale blog) about using money as an incentive for losing weight.  This is something I've done before with some success, and I decided I'd try it again to keep me motivated through the next month (and possibly the summer).

One of the podcasts I listen to had mentioned http://dietbet.com, where you can place a wager and split the winnings with anyone in the group that loses at least 4% of their weight in 4 weeks.  So, I joined a game with the ItSuxToBeFat blogger & her followers.  Today was the first day, but it's not to late to join in.  Click here and join our game!

Here's a little more about DietBet if you're curious:



I managed to gain 0.4lbs this week.  I blame it on having breakfast out this morning before weigh in!  These little ups are pretty standard for me, so they don't worry me much.  I will hopefully see a loss next week!

 -28.4 lbs





No comments:

Post a Comment