Monday, July 15, 2013

Ugh... Summer is TOUGH!

So, I feel like I'm pretty much gaining and losing the same 3 pounds, which I guess is what maintenance will be like some day.  I can do really well and be really disciplined for 4 days a week, then the other 3 are not so good.  I haven't gone totally overboard, but with more free time on my hands all I really wanna do is eat yummy food and lay around in my pajamas.  Why can't that be a diet?  (don't answer that.)

All in all I'm still feeling great about my progress.  And if I manage to maintain that progress for the rest of July, I'd still be pretty happy.  I've still got a lot to lose, so I hate the idea of waisting time.  But on the other hand, I'm in this for the long haul.  My focus and motivation are bound to wax and wane.  I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

I missed my WW meeting this week so no photo or scale update in this post.  I had every intention of going Thursday night, but some stuff came up in my life that got in the way.  I guess that's one of the downsides of going to a Thursday night meeting.  If I miss it, there aren't a lot of opportunities left in the week to go.  I'm still going to stick with Thursdays a while longer, see how it goes.  I miss my Sunday WW friends though!

No comments:

Post a Comment