Rather than dwell on the negatives, I'm going to focus on the good things I've done the last 2 weeks and get back on track this week!
Victories On Vacation
- I avoided sweets at breakfast successfully.
- I only had adult beverages on 2 nights.
- I drank lots of water each day.
- I did TONS of walking and made 100% of my 4 points per day ActiveLink challenge.
- I managed only a 5.8 lb gain, even when I didn't stick to my plan completely.
Victories After Vacation
- Went to my WW meeting, even though I was afraid of the scale.
- Back on track with working out and walking on most days.
- Grocery shopping to stock fridge with healthy foods.
Even though I've had a hard time getting back on track, I haven't let myself go completely off the deep end. I expect to have a loss on the scale this week, and look forward to what I can lose this summer.